Spouse, Partner or Child Visa (5 or 10 year route)

A visa option to allow loved ones to continue family life with their loved ones living in the UK.

  • Remember, if you need us we are just a call away, for free on: 020 7183 1883

What is the Spouse, Partner or Child Visa?

This visa category is for partners, spouses, and children of the British Nationals/settled persons to join their husband / partner or parents in the UK or to continue family life with them in the UK.

This visa is a settlement visa that allows you to live together with your British/EU National partner/spouse/child in the UK for up to 30 months. This can be extended to another 30 months and you will then be eligible for apply for settlement on completion of 60 months of stay under this route.

Applicants must satisfy financial requirements, relationship requirements and English language requirements. Depending on your circumstances, applicants can apply under 5 -year or 10-year visa routes.

For more information about this service call us today on: 020 7183 1883

    By entering your contact details you are confirming that you are happy for us to contact you via the details provided above.