Student Visa

After the Brexit, starting from 1st January 2021, the EU students coming to the UK for further studies also need to apply for a visa to enter and continue with their studies in the country.

  • Remember, if you need us we are just a call away, for free on: 020 7183 1883

What is the Student Visa?

The student visa is one of the popular visa routes. Following the Brexit and end of the transitional period, EU students come to the UK for higher studies also need to apply for a visa to carry on with their studies in the UK.

You must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), among other things to apply for a successful visa. Your family will be able to accompany you, depending on the level (NQF Level) of studies you expect to pursue in the UK.

On successful completion of studies applicants may be eligible to apply for a further period of study or an extended leave (subject to eligibility) in the UK.

For more information about this service call us today on: 020 7183 1883

    By entering your contact details you are confirming that you are happy for us to contact you via the details provided above.